Tuesday 29 January 2008

Think Pink!

I had to think hard to come up with today's picture for HS:MS but it eventually came to me. Since I got this little beauty for Christmas I have trained my brain everyday and it has paid off as my brain age has decreased from 84 to a wonderfully youthful 22 just got to work on the body now.

.
I sat and had a fiddle on CS2 last night and came up with this. I'm doing each of my digi layouts in 2 sizes one that fits into a blurb book and one that fits onto my computer screen. Still got a long way to go with this digi scrapping malarkey as I can see lots of effects I want to achieve and have no idea how to get them. I think it will help that my style seems to be on the plain and simple side.
.

Bits from : Kirsty Wiseman, Mischiefscraps and Shabby Princess.
Font used: 28 Days Later

I let the cat out of the bag last night as I felt so guilty and showed Pete my blog from yesterday. He really is a sweetie he just smiled at me and said "I don't mind".

17 comments:

Jolanda said...

Great take on the word, with the braintraining.

Rach said...

Fab LO

I could do with aa bit of brain training!

JACKIE M said...

Great pink think =0)

Louise Galt said...

great think photo, thats a great game, and I love that Digi LO its fab.

Diane Rooney said...

Oh that's clever... and love your LO - brilliant.. love the simplicity. Very nice. re: digi scrap magazine:
http://www.digitalscrapbooking.com/magazine

You can buy it from some UK craft stores. I usually buy it from Willow crafts. Hope that helps. x

Bambi said...

love brain age!

Mima said...

Bless Pete for not minding, I'm sure that a lot of people would freak!

Marina said...

sorry just to let you know that i've taked you SORRY Marina :~)

Unknown said...

Bloody hiccups wont go away. Big hurty ones. I dont think my brain is working today, its just let me eat naughty food on from a trial buffet. Its in definite need of training!

Pete looks erm very peaceful on yesterdays photo, doesnt he?

Unknown said...

PS fab LO!

The Cook said...

Love the way you've all put your own style on the bit where you sign your name. Great shot - much more creative than mine! lol x

Jen said...

oh i love brain training! have you tried the second one - much harder!

Unknown said...

Great take on think. Great LO too.

maz said...

Fab LO's! Good call on the B it All- can you persuade him to sanction a Craft Robo too? Essential for art A Level I hear!

Sarah said...

I'm completely useless at Brain Training! Great take on the word :-)

Jenga said...

Ooh I need a brain train! Great LO :D

etteY said...

great thinking! fabby layout! :) and sweet Pete, one very lucky woman! :D