Tuesday 22 January 2008

There's no wrinkles on a balloon.

Just a quick post this morning as I have lots to do today including taking the dogs out in a minute while the sun is actually out. I am then going to imitate a domestic goddess and make some tasty homemade tomato soup (recipe on my other blog) to take round for Mima to try this afternoon. Not only do I get to see Mima this afternoon I get to meet Sue too which is kinda exciting.

Today's word is "wrinkles" and seeing as my old wrinkly has already gone to work this little guy that lives on my bedroom wall will have to suffice.

The title to this post? This, according to Pete, is the reason he looks older than me.

11 comments:

etteY said...

LOL! that thing looks kinda creepy! I had to tilt my head a lil to see what it is :p

have fun with Mima and Sue :)

Bobs said...

I think Pete deserves a slap for that one! lol

Love your pic today though - it's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Yeah Pete definately deserves a clip around the ear for being cheeky. Love the shot though.
Caz
x

Jolanda said...

Great shot!

maz said...

Interesting looking bloke! Lovley close cropped shot. Loved your ring yesterday- brought a lump to my throat...
x

Louise Galt said...

I agree a big clip round the ear for Pete's cheek. I don't think I could have something like that on my wall, when I was little mum bought loads of those little china type masks to hang on my wall freaked the living hell outta me, felt like they where all watching me lol. Great shot though. Have a nice time with Mima and Sue.

Jenga said...

:o what a cheeky old fella you have :o Love the pic.

Thanks for the hugs yesterday ;)

Mima said...

Looking forward to seeing you, and soup too, yummy! I have got a couple of real Diet Cokes in the fridge for you, ready and waiting!

Amberley said...

cool shot!

Diane Rooney said...

LOL! Men! I love that photo. Nice shot. Have fun making the soup and enjoying the sunshine. I'm off out soon too...for our long walk to the beach! x

Louise said...

yep, give Pete a clip round the ear!!!
Love the contours of your shot today
X