Monday 10 March 2008

Tickets Up?


This was the first ticket that came to hand this morning as all the others are in a box in the attic along with a receipt from a meal in 1980, tube tickets from 1978 and many other bits that I should really throw away but I know I never will. It's my last day before I start work so I have loads of things to do and scrabbling about in the attic isn't one of them so this ticket is it! I am hoping to carry on doing HS:MS every day but I suppose time will tell on that one.

13 comments:

Bambi said...

great shot!

Mima said...

Really lovely to see you today, and all the best of luck for tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how it went!

maz said...

Wow you're getting some fantastic results from your new camera rach- faberooney. Love the golf ball ones. Liked your captain's badge too, reminded me of schooldays....

JACKIE M said...

Great shot, Good luck tomorrow =0)

Jenga said...

Woo hoo one more sleep!! You excited?? Loads of luck for tomorrow :)

Oblibby said...

great shots. Good luck with the new job.

Louise said...

Good luck with the job. You can work and do HSMS (just be prepared to work in rubbish light and not do any housework!)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos--loved so many of them and I love how you are labeling them! Great new camera--you deserve it; your photography is great.

etteY said...

lovely shot Rach :)

Diana said...

Isn't it strange the tickets we keep LOL But then we are hoarders LOL. Good luck!!!
Love Di

Jolanda said...

Nice shot. Lots of luck tomorrow!

pokettiger said...

Wonderful photo! Catching up with your badge photo too - good one! How fun - playing with a new camera - lucky you!

Sue said...

Love this shot. Great ticket design too :-)

Wondering how you got the text to hang over the edge of the frame like that :-)

Sue