Thursday 5 April 2007

HOUSE, LINE, BINGO!

Yeah - It's Thursday again which means "House" is on tonight. This is one of the 3 or 4 programmes we watch on TV each week and we love it. I think the reasons we like it may differ though - I watch it for the eye candy (Chase and House) and I think Pete may be looking for new and interesting ailments that he might add to his extensive medical CV at some point!! Last weeks was about a little boy who thought he had been abducted by aliens so I am keeping a close eye on Pete at the moment.I'm trying to lose weight again ready for the dreaded bikini in the summer. Hence the writing of this post - it delays my 30 minute run on the treadmill. Not doing particularly well with the food aspect of the diet at the moment - it's those bloody chocolate raisins that do it! Pete's little or no help as since his Indian restaurant toilet adventure he has put his steroids up and now he is eating and eating and eating and eating..........

No comments: