Monday 16 April 2007

RUMMY YUMMY BBQ BANANAS!

Another BBQ for tea again tonight and our favourite Rum Bananas. They are so easy to make and absolutely gorgeous - not good for the diet though.
Ingredients:
Banana
Chocolate Bar
Rum or Brandy
Cream / Ice-cream
Method:
Cut the banana skin length ways on the inside of the curve. Cut your chocolate into small pieces and stuff into the banana skin (I find a lot works well). Close the skin as best you can and wrap the banana in tin foil. Place on the BBQ for about 20 minutes or until the banana is softening. Unwrap, place on a bowl drizzle with a little of the booze of your choice and serve with cream or ice-cream. DELICIOUS!!


Pete's been pretty bad today and has slept for most of it so I have sorted out the garden. I even managed to plant my raspberries which will go really well with the strawberries and blueberries already growing. The bed is looking empty at the moment but I am planting some sweet heart cabbages in it tomorrow and then lots of other stuff (when Mum brings it up).Matt and Kyle have been out for most of today playing with their friends from across the road so all in all I had some peace and quiet.

No comments: