Friday 27 April 2007

Happy Birthday Mum!

It's my Mum's birthday today so I made her this card.

Ingredients:

C6 Cream Linen Card Blank
Papers - Cratepaper "Twig" double sided 12x12
Linen Dark Brown Card
Cricut die cut flowers
Buttons (as before)
Cricut Lettering



Method:
I cut the flowery paper "Twig" to the size I required and inked it round the edge with a brown ink pad and then glued the two bands of green (also Twig) on and trimmed them to size. This was then glued to the brown card which was in turn trimmed to size using a trimmer. At this stage I pratted with the sewing machine until I managed to thread it with brown cotton which was eventually used to stitch round the edge of the card. I cut three flowers out of different shades of brown card on my Cricut and placed a smaller flower in the centre of each which was then topped off with complimentary buttons before being stuck into place on the card. The lettering was cut on the cricut machine normally and then as a shadow and the two were layered together.

Rach

x

No comments: