Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here we go get ready to be either riveted or bored stiff!
- I have a tattoo that I hate. I had it done when I was 18 before everyone and their dog had them. It's a little bee on my left shoulder blade and I hate it now it has faded. One day I will get round to getting another one over the top of it.
- I used to be a size 22. This was about 6 years ago now before I started dieting. At my slimmest I went down to a size 8 and am currently a size 12 but trying to slim back into an 8 or 10.
- I have lived in the same house all my life. My Mum and Dad bought this house when she was pregnant with me many years ago. She got fed up of me not moving out so moved out herself and then gave us this house as a wedding present 13 years ago.
- I hate milk and I mean really, really hate milk. I drink black tea and I can't eat cereal.
- I have been proposed to by 4 different men but only ever said yes to one.
- When I was 19 I went on a blind date with an Australian who was living in London. He took me to Notting Hill Carnival and I spent the weekend in London with him, which looking back was slightly dumb on my part. Luckily for me I had an amazing time and he ended up proposing to me a couple of weeks later. It was about this time that I met and fell in love with Pete.
- I love being scared. Horror films do it for me the scarier the better. Horror books, supernatural shows, rollercoasters, white water anything that gets the old adrenalin pumping. I would LOVE to free fall from an aeroplane, I would probably pee my pants but then I'd want to go again!
Consider yourselves tagged ladies!