Sunday 28 October 2007

HS:MS - SOS

I took this photo of Kyle last week in the Forest of Dean on the sculpture trail. It was his turn to read the map and tell us which way to go, which to his credit he did very well.


Well I have worked my way through the first installment of Kirsty Wiseman's Digi Course and managed to retain some of the information. Today I decided to take up her challenge of downloading a free digi kit and using what I have learnt from the first lesson to create a layout. So here is my first ever attempt at digi scrapbooking using Harvest Spice from Shabby Princess. I don't think Kyle will like the flowers and sparkle that I have used on it but who cares it's not for him! I could easily get addicted to this as it is cheap, it makes no mess and I don't have to cut into my precious papers.


So now I have this as one of my screen saver pictures along with Hugh Laurie as House, Captain Jack Sparrow, Dr Who and generally any nice eye candy I find as I surf the net! Ooooh now that's a good idea - digi scrap the eye candy for my screen savers.

Rach
x

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh gorgeous layout Rachel... it's addictive isn't it this digi lark :D
I can't stop playing since I got the first part of the course last week... can't wait for today's!!
Love your other photos too especially that sculpture wow!!

Kate said...

lovely pic and he look sos earnest!! x

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous LO and fab shot.

SueH said...

Love your page Rachel. The kit fits your phots so well.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

this is a lovely LO Rachel...
your other photos are great too

Caroline x

Marina said...

I love the digi scrapbooking i have not tried it but will one day, great photo :~) xx

Charli said...

Forget that question on your last photo Rach - Forest of Dean - got it! Will definitely have to go there! And I really fancy a go at this digi scrapping malarkey - everyone is at it now!! Fab digi LO!

Bambi said...

nice LO and the photo is crisp (^_^)

Unknown said...

Great photo and look, you went digi! Well done you, looks brilliant and like you say, no mess!

Lillykins said...

Isn't this so much fun ! know what you mean about the lack of mess and no cutting that lovely strokable paper stash ;-) Love your selection of papers and what you've done with them !