Wednesday 20 June 2007

HS:MS - Press

To compress, extract, squeeze, urge and manufacture.


His: Maybe later

Hers: My Sizzix machine.



I have just got back from my shopping trip to Chester, laden down with goodies. As predicted a few things other than underwear jumped into my shopping basket, you really have to watch these jeans, trousers, shorts and tops they are really sneaky!! By the time I noticed they were in there I had already paid and it would have been a shame to put them back at that stage! Lol. My best buys were some funky green knickers (M&S of course), some gorgeous boys fit jeans from Next and some really, really, really cool drinks containers from Lakeland. They are so cool I can't wait to use them. There is a stick in the middle of the bottle that you pull out and freeze so it keeps the drink cool for up to 4 hours and they have there own little bag to carry them in. Totally fabby for our biking holiday to France in the summer!
While we were out Mum treated me to lunch at the Slug and Lettuce where I had some scrummy chicken wings and salad washed down with a large diet coke (much too thirsty for wine). Then to top off an already fantastic day my In Laws are taking us out to dinner tonight so I can wear one of my gorgeous new outfits!! How lucky am I. All I have to do now is find a good hiding place for all the receipts - may have to be the cleaning cupboard!! Lol I didn't just spend on myself, I did buy Pete a bottle, some undies and some socks and I mustn't forget the sundae spoons!!

Rach
x

15 comments:

Marjolein said...

I like your idea of the press..... great shot, and... isn't it weird, all the things you find in your basket while shopping?:-)) Love the things you got, and thos bottles......supercool!

sharon said...

The Slug and Lettuce..what a cool name..lol..lol...you've bagged yourself a small wardrobe today, lucky devil..great pics.x

Asian Butterfly said...

I've not used one of those machines. Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Great photos, and your day sounds wonderful! Enjoy your evening out :o)

Aubrey Harns said...

Great photos you two!
Aubrey

Eleanor said...

I haven't used one of those machines either, but I'm very familiar with what they can achieve. Wish I had one, lol.
Loving the pile of clothes, how exciting.
Off to browse Lakeland online, see what falls into MY basket with the foil and clingfilm.
E
xx

cookcreateread said...

Great shot! Love the idea of that drinks bottle!

Sarah Youde said...

Love the Sizzix idea!

Lima said...

Love your shot, I've coveted one of those machines for a while now, probably have to wait a bit longer yet though, lol!

Fiona said...

Another fab idea I'd never have thought of!!

ally said...

great photo x

Maaike said...

nice photo!

joanna said...

LOL I thought about dusting off the Sizzix, too - this is a great shot, love the colours :)

Moreen said...

Great idea lovely pics.

etteY said...

shopping galore! i wish i could do that...hopefully this christmas hehehe! nice shot rach ;)