Monday 10 December 2007

Done the Blue Peter Way.

.
.
.

Today's word on HS:MS is frosty which is a bit difficult when we only have wet, cold and damp outside so here's one a prepared earlier in good old fashioned Blue Peter style.
I managed to get Photoshop CS2 onto the computers this weekend so I am now busy playing with that making words into circles, squares and every other shape I can think of. I think I will have to learn how to do something else soon as there are only so many things you can do with that skill. Pete is getting me the classroom in a book to go with it for Christmas so that's my Christmas Day and Boxing Day sorted out.

12 comments:

Bobs said...

Oh, that is such a beautiful shot!
Looks like an ornamental thistle?

Jen said...

beautiful!

Louise said...

fantastic shot... I can't look at teazles though without seeing hedgehog ornaments my nan used to make with them...LOL!!!

Bambi said...

very pretty!

sharon said...

oohh.. very posh pic, i love thistles.x

Mima said...

Lovely shot, the framing really works!

anita said...

wow...love the texture on this!
anita
x

Aubrey Harns said...

Gorgeous! Lovely shot.
Aubrey

Unknown said...

Stunning shot Rach, gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

This is simply beautiful!

Charli said...

Fab shot Rach, I didnt have a frosty shot in my space either today - should have looked through the archives!!

Im back on the case tomorrow, Ive been quite rubbish lately!!

Sue said...

Excellent shot :-) Really pretty.

Say hello to Mima. I'll see if i can see her in the New Year.

My fav book is "Adobe Photoshop CS2 for Photgraphers" by Martin Evening, (he is an Adobe beta tester), and I ordered one of his other books for Christmas.

Bye for now . . . Sue