Tuesday 18 October 2011

GIVING IT AWAY

So Pete was ill at the end of last week and over the weekend and being a true gent he has now passed it on to me so I'm currently feeling Bleurghh!
It was my step Mum's birthday at the weekend and I took the opportunity to experiment with my brown paper and do something fancy with the wrapping.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  All I used was some brown paper from Wilkinsons, some gardeners twine from Wilkinsons and an old paperback book which I used Tim Holts tattered floral die with to make the flowers and a little hint of pink ink added to the edges.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

S'lovely Rach, looks really nice x

Momma's Ramblings said...

Love the embellishment! Beautiful! I also wanted to let you know that I have awarded you the Liebster Award, Congratulations! Please stop by my blog to see the details: http://chevymommasramblings.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-award-i-am-so-excited-to-tell.html