Saturday 1 January 2011

2011 DOINGS

So that's another year done and dusted and we are on to the next.  This year I am determined to achieve more than I did last year be more creative and be more organised.  This is my list of things I am aiming for as it stands today, I plan for this list to evolve as the year passes and I expect that there will be some things on it that I won't achieve but I can but try!

1. READ 25 BOOKS
2. CREATE 52 CARDS
3. CREATE 52 SCRAPBOOK PAGES
4. CREATE A BOOK
5. LOOSE 45lbs
6. EAT MORE FRUIT
7. BLOG AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK
8. TAKE 7 PHOTOS A WEEK
9. FINISH DECORATING THE HALL
10. EDIT 2011'S PHOTOS AS THEY ARE TAKEN
11. EDIT 2010'S PHOTOS
12. EDIT 2009'S PHOTOS
13. GET A LOG BURNER
14. DECORATE THE KITCHEN
15. WATCH GREY'S ANATOMY
16. BRING OUR TOTAL OF GEOCACHES FOUND TO 250
17. SCAN ALL MY OLD PHOTOS
18. LEARN HOW TO MAKE FABRIC FLOWERS
19. LEARN HOW TO CROCHET FLOWERS
20. CLEAR OUT THE ATTIC
21. MAKE AN ART JOURNAL
22. KEEP A JOURNAL OF AWESOME MOMENTS
23. TRY A NEW RECIPE EVERY WEEK
24. PAINT A PICTURE
25. HIT ALL THE BUTTONS IN A CROWDED ELEVATOR
26. GIVE BLOOD
27. TAKE UP YOGA
28. KEEP ALL THE PAPERWORK UP TO DATE
29. KEEP SMILING
30. MAKE A START ON A FAMILY TREE BOOK
31. USE THE DISHWASHER LESS
32. REGRET NOTHING
33. SEIZE EVERY DAY
34. WASTE NOTHING
35. PUT A NEW RADIATOR IN MATT'S BEDROOM
36. CONTINUE ADDING TO THIS LIST!


I have created a new page on this here blog of mine to house this list so that it always readily available for me to see.  I will be updating my progress on here as I need something to blog about each week to enable me to stick to doing #7!!



So to help me on my way with doing#8 I took this after we had been for our evening walk in the dark and rain, not the nicest walk ever but needs must and it made changing into slippers and pj's that much nicer.

3 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

WOW! is that REALLY what rain does to your feet! Mine just look cold and wrinkly....you need to get some advice from the doc for that condition rach....all that fur! ewwwwww! ;oP~

You've LOST 3lbs......ALREADY!!! HOW did you do that! {way to go!}

LOVE the list, will be following with encouraging words to follow ;o)

What is Mortal Engines all about?

LOVED No.25....I want to be in it when you do it! ;op

Ahhhh...smiling...there's nothing better, especially if you are on the receiving end of a smile.....it lifts the spirits....and you have a gorgeous smile ;o)

Happy 2011 sweetie, you are off to a cracking start!

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Mima said...

Do you currently give blood, or will this be a new thing? My Mum gives which is great, but they won't accept people with ME or I think MS, so I'm off the list!!

Pete Tunbridge said...

who will put the radiator in Matt's room? PT