Thursday 2 December 2010

ANOTHER ATTEMPT!

So here I go again to see if I can in fact see something through to the end.  In an attempt to kick start myself into creating something I have once again decided to join in the "Journal Your Christmas" and I am also joining in the the "12 Days of Christmas" photography workshop.  I have actually surprised myself as we are now on Day 2 of both workshops and I am up to date with both of them.  Now admittedly I am cheating slightly with JYC as I am adapting the pages I have done during my last 3 attempts at creating this journal but I'm going in the right direction.

12 Days of Christmas Day 1 was to play with the White Balance button on my camera.  I found this feature about 6 months ago and have been using it on and off since then so I was sort of familiar with it.


12 Days of Christmas Day 2 was entitled Spell It Out so I used these little guys that Pete and I made about 15 years ago.  They have been out every year since and are now in need of a recoat I think. 


Journal your Christmas Page 1 this is an adaptation of the one I had done another year.

No comments: