Monday 14 May 2007

Just been tagged!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things and post the rules as well. At the end of your blog you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
  1. I hate the tattoo I got at 18 when everyone else didn't have one, but I haven't got the nerve to get it removed or tattooed over.
  2. I can wobble my eyes.
  3. My favourite programmes are House and Supernatural.
  4. I would love to do a Parachute jump.
  5. I'm really horrible when I have PMS.
  6. I watch neighbours every day (in my defence it is the only soap I watch)
  7. I have stopped smoking, biting my nails and being fat.


Anyone I know who hasn't done this one yet - consider yourselves tagged.

Rach x

No comments: